GCG is made up by a solid group of professional staff highly qualified, which has acquired its experience in management and/or director’s functions in large local and international companies. Our network of experts in different and highly specialized areas allows us to provide a global advisory service, from economic and business areas to fiscal and legal, always through one assigned consultant who will accompany the client in all its particular requirements.
We are members of GGI (Geneva Group International) – www.ggi.com – whose Head Office is located in Switzerland and, according to the latest ranking, is situated within the top ten consultants in the world.
We are connected with them at all levels and we combine our local strengths with their international structure.
Internationally we have established an alliance with the Swiss worldwide network of accountants, lawyers and consultants GGI.
Through this association, we can offer our clients the possibility of expanding internationally, accessing very simply and rapidly the ruling legislation in each country.
Geneva Group International forms part of the top ten worldwide networks, according to the English publication Accountancy Magazin.
To obtain more information about the international network of Geneva Group o find out about the member firms throughout the world, we invite you to visit out web site at www.ggi.com
- Auditing and accounting services
- Tax consulting
- Bookeping and Reporting Services
- Contabilidad y Reportes Financieros
- Human Resources and Payroll Services
- Transfer Pricing
Our firm provides audit and assurance services to a wide variety of small businesses and participants in Housing and Urban Development (HUD) programs such as Mortgagees, Lenders, and Loan Correspondents. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff is committed to providing audit services with integrity, objectivity, independence and strict adherence to all professional standards, regulations and laws.
The services we offer include:
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Agreed upon procedures.
- Audit committee consulting.
- Forecasts and projections.
Our tax planning and tax preparation services include:
With the passage of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, tougher accounting standards and extensive and complex reporting requirements have increased the pressure on CFOs. At the same time, compliance and risk management have become increasingly important.
GCG can relieve you of this burden. As an independent third party, we manage your accounting processes efficiently, and provide you with the timely and accurate information and analysis that is critical to strategic decision-making.
Our bookkeeping and reporting services:
- Statutory bookkeeping services include the maintenance of clients’ books and records in accordance with local rules and directives, and the preparation and filing of all required reports and specifications.
- International management reporting services, tailored to each client’s individual requirements, in dual currency format and meeting any required accounting standards (e.g., IFRS and GAAP).
- Consolidated reporting services.
- Monthly and quarterly assistance in preparing output accounting reports and accounting reconciliation, including the reconciliation between statutory and (company or group) management reports.
- Specific projects, such as reorganizing accounting systems, assisting with the implementation of accounting software packages, and establishing accounting control procedures.
Las numerosas normativas cada vez más exigentes en cuanto a la independencia (Ley Sabanes-Oxley) y a los requisitos de presentación de información financiera y contable, han aumentado la presión en los directores financieros de las empresas. Al mismo tiempo, el cumplimiento de las normas y el control de riesgos juegan un papel cada vez más relevante.
Su puerta de acceso a servicios de contabilidad independientes. Como un ente independiente, gestionamos sus procesos contables con eficacia y le proporcionamos de forma precisa y en el plazo establecido toda la información y el análisis que son cruciales para la toma de decisiones estratégicas.
- La generación de informes de gestión internacional, personalizados para cada uno de nuestros clientes, con formatos de doble divisa y en conformidad con todos los requisitos contables aplicables (por ejemplo, IFRS y GAAP).
- Los servicios de contabilidad estatutaria incluyen el mantenimiento de los libros y registros de los clientes de acuerdo a las reglas y directivas locales, así como la preparación y presentación de todos los informes y especificaciones requeridos
- Servicio de consolidación financiera.
- Elaboración de forma periódica de informes y reconciliaciones contables, incluso entre informes estatutarios y de gestión (empresa o grupo)
- Proyectos especiales, como la reorganización de sistemas contables, soporte para la implementación de software de contabilidad y el establecimiento de procedimientos de control contable.
Through GCG’s global network of offices, we provide payroll and human resource services for companies of any size, whether they have 1 employee or 1,000. We offer strict confidentiality, flexible fee structures and salary administration costs, with the responsive, personal service you need.
- Collection and review of payroll input data.
- Preparation of gross salary schemes,net-to-gross salary schemes, calculation of foreign-currency-based salaries, and inflation-corrected salary schemes.
- Preparation of payment instructions for net salaries, social security’s and wage taxes.
- Preparation and filing of social security statements and similar declarations with the local authorities.
The continuous growth of international trade has led the different nations governments to adjust their tax rules to avoid the transfer of profits to foreign treasuries and, thus not to adequately tax the profits of local subsidiaries of multinational companies and even local companies importing goods or services.